With the Photo Tours of Melbourne understanding the basics of photography course you will learn how to shoot in full manual mode, the exposure triangle, composition, Raw Vs Jpg, how to get crisp images hand held, how to do long exposures and more. Courses run for 2.5 hours and are limited to 5 people. We meet at Federation square and walk from there.
You will learn;
- How to work out the exposure triangle to shoot in full manual mode.
- How to utilise your camera’s histogram to properly expose your images.
- How to meter your camera.
- How to use your Time value mode and Aperture priority mode.
What you will need;
- A camera with manual mode that can be mounted on a tripod and has a histogram.
- A tripod (can be loaned to you on the day)
- A camera with a 2 second delay timer or a remote shutter release.
Every course member will have 1 image processed in post production in the follow up podcast.
Every course member who posts a Trip Advisor review afterwards will receive a $50 discount coupon off another course, either for you or a friend.
Please note; cancelation notice must be given at least 48 hours from your course time via phone or email or your course will not be refunded.