Do you like the images in this slide above? Then try the Photo Tours of Melbourne light trails photography course. Learn how to visualise painting with light to capture amazingly creative images . Courses run for 2.5 hours and are limited to 5 people. We meet at Federation square and walk from there.
You will learn;
- How to correctly expose for your scene through time value.
- How to notice and then incorporate light trails.
- How to achieve the starburst look with lights.
- How to use masking in photoshop to post process your image.
- The importance of a steady tripod.
- The importance of low ISO.
What you will need;
- An SLR camera with bulb mode
- A tripod
- A remote shutter release that can be held on for over 30 seconds.
- An understanding of the basics of photography and how to shoot in manual mode.
Every course member will have 1 image processed in post production in the follow up podcast.
Every course member who posts a Trip Advisor review afterwards will receive a $50 discount coupon off another course, either for you or a friend.
Please note; cancelation notice must be given at least 48 hours from your course time via phone or email or your course will not be refunded.Click here to buy this course $250