Do you like the images in this slide above? Then try the Photo Tours of Melbourne HDR photography course. Learn how to bring out the full range of colours and tones in your images with this HDR photography course. Courses run for 2.5 hours and are limited to 5 people. We meet at Federation square and walk from there.
You will learn;
- How to correctly expose multiple frames for your composition.
- How to utilise your camera’s histogram to get the right shots.
- How to use the right softwares to post process your images without “that nasty HDR look”
- How to use masking in photoshop to bring in street lights and light trails.
- How to take multiple images over 2 hours and blend them into 1 final image.
What you will need;
- A camera with manual mode that can be mounted on a tripod and has a histogram.
- A tripod (can be loaned to you on the day).
- A camera with a 2 second delay timer or a remote shutter release.
- An understanding of the basics of photography and how to shoot in manual mode.
Every course member will have 1 image processed in post production in the follow up podcast.
Every course member who posts a Trip Advisor review afterwards will receive a $50 discount coupon off another course, either for you or a friend.
Please note; cancelation notice must be given at least 48 hours from your course time via phone or email or your course will not be refunded.Click here to buy this course $250